Two Card Saturday

 Happy Saturday!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start!  I'm sharing two cards today.  One I actually made last Sunday, but never got around to posting it!  The other is a new one I made this morning.

I have found that my weeks are pretty busy, so I must do my stamping during the weekend.  Which is fine with me, at least I get to stamp!  I finally placed an order for new Stampin' Up stuff, so I can't wait to get that!  I mostly got holiday stuff so I can start working on my cards and such for Christmas.  We all know it will be here before we know it!

The first card (shown above) is one I made for last Sunday's Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  I chose a card that I can't find now.. typical.  HAHA!  I basically kept the same layout and clean & simple design, but I changed the stamps and colors.  I used one of my favorite sets, "Season of Friendship".  I've always loved this versatile tree.

I popped a few of the leaves up by stamping them, cutting them out, and mounting them on Stampin' Dimensionals.  The sentiment is cut with a scallop oval die cut and mounted on Stampin' Dimensionals.

Supplies List:
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzleberry, Cameo Coral
Stamps: Season of Friendship
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Oval Nestabilities


My next card is one I made today for this week's color and sketch challenges, both found on Splitcoast Stampers.  I again, used one of my all time favorite sets, "Live Your Dream".  I just love this image and wanted to get it out and play with it again.  It's been a while since I've used it. 

The color challenge called for Blackberry Bliss & Hello Honey, both colors I don't have, so I subbed for what I thought was the closest: Rich Razzleberry and More Mustard.  I think this color combo is pretty!

The sketch was a challenge at first, just with that off center panel, but I do love how it turned out.  The little baubles on the side are probably 7-8 years old and I'm not sure I've even ever used them!  So, extra points for using old embellishments!  HAHA!

The image was colored with my Stampin' Write Markers which I believe to be a must-have for any stamper.

Supplies List:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Spice Cake DP, Rich Razzleberry DP, Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard
Stamp: Live Your Dream
Ink: (all markers) More Mustard, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon, Baubles (no idea what brand they are)

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts