Monday, Monday!


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was pretty good, we didn't do too much, just kind of relaxed!
Today's card is for Julee's mojo sketch challenge, found here!

I always enjoy her sketches, they are always so fun!

I am trying to get some Halloween cards made to sell at the studio. I have set up a little area at the front to sell my cards, so far I have sold a few! I'm excited! I figured I better get going now on some holiday cards and since Halloween comes first, I've been working on some of those!

Details:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Orchid Opulence (SU!), Summer Picnic DP (SU!), Halloween DP (unknown vendor)
Stamps: Haunting Halloween (SU!)
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Accessories: Brads (the Paper Studio), Ribbon (Michaels), 1 3/4'' Circle punch (SU), Scallop Circle Punch (SU), Stampin Up Markers
Thanks for looking!! I hope you have a great day!

Comments

  1. Ohhh What a cute card! YOu did a great job on the sketch! I love it...I seldom make Halloween cards because I don't send them, but yours is adorable! I came up through Norfolk area yesterday and thought of you! I'll have to come for a visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love all those colored stars. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely need one of the scaredy cat cards for Philip...you know how he loves kitty cats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! What a fun card, I agree this sketch is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesone card! You make it look so fun and easy, I love your work!
    I just found your site, can we exchange links? Thanks, Biljana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! super cute!!!! I love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wo very beautiful card for halloween !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. I need to get back to those mojo sketches. It has been awhile! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this -- so very cute --
    The Halloween stamp is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! The sentiment is adorable! Good luck on selling more cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts