Ruby Cocoa Blush...

Hi everyone! Today's challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers was to make a card using the colors Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, and Blush Blossom. I have to admit that I was a little afraid at first, I just wouldn't normally go for these colors, but it ended up turning out great!



I don't have the ruby red marker, so I inked up the blooms of the flowers on my ink pad, and then used my fingers to remove it from the stems. I used my old olive marker to color the stems... then huffed and stamped. Yes, I have ruby red ink all over my fingers right now.. haha!



The sketch is from Verve Visual's anniversary sketches. This is sketch #1. I really like all the elements of it. I changed it up a little bit, but basically kept it the same!



More details:
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Blush Blossom, True Thyme, Ruby Red (all SU), Ruby DP(Basic Grey)
Stamps: Live Your Dream (SU)
Ink: Ruby Red, Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Ribbon, eyelets (unknown vendors), Rhinestone brad (SU), Corner Rounder (EK Success), Flowers (Prima)


That's all for today! Have a great one!

Comments

Popular Posts