A Card & How About Some Blog Candy???



Happy Saturday everyone! I know I said that I probably wouldn't have time to stamp this weekend, but guess what? I got up this morning and stamped!!! YAY for me!

Before I get to the card, make sure you head on over to West Coast Stamper's Blog and enter her blog candy! She's giving away a FREE SU! Stamp Set! Who wouldn't want to win that???

Ok, so today's card is a triple challenge card... it combines the Ways to Use it Challenge (to use pearls) and the Limited Supplies Challenge (to use chocolate in your design) from Splitcoast Stampers and next week's Thursday Sketch at Sketches by Tamara ! Yes, a sneak peek because I have a feeling this coming week is going to be crazy!

I used the SU! set Like it a Latte... I can't believe that this set never made it into a big catty! It's soooooo cute! I bought it right after I first got into stamping and I'm so glad I did! I hadn't pulled it out lately, but when I saw the chocolate challenge, I KNEW I had to!

The foam is stamped twice on Very Vanilla cardstock and popped up on dimensionals. I added the pearls to the cup to add some interest. I loved this sketch because I could use up some scraps! That's always good, right?

The sentiment is punched from the 1 3/8'' circle punch, then layered on the scallop circle punch and layered again on a Prima flower!

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Card Details:
Paper:
Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Au Chocolate DP (SU!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip & Pink Passion (SU!)
Stamps: Like it a Latte (SU!)
Accessories: Satin Ribbon (Satin Sensations), Dimensionals (SU!), 1 3/8'' circle punch (SU!), Scallop Circle punch (SU!), Prima Flower (Prima)

Have a great day!

-Riley

Comments

  1. YAY, I'm glad you got time to stamp!! Your card is completely adorable, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmm your card is truely scrumptious
    Tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts