I Couldn't Get a Straight Picture....


So, I couldn't get a straight picture of this card to save my life!!! AHHH!

Anyway, this is my card for yesterday's color challenge, to use Pacific Point, Certainly Celery, and Basic Grey.

I also used today's sketch as an inspiration... somehow this is how my card turned out!

Both challenges were on Splitcoast Stampers.

I was determined to use Spotlight on Christmas to make a card. I really like how this came out, although the picture doesn't capture the richness of the colors. I sponged the Pacific Point layer with Pacific Point ink to make the color deeper.

The swirls were then stamped over top of that to make a background. I cut out all of the stars and mounted them on dimensionals to add more interest!

TFL!

I am not feeling so great today, so I'm off to lay down before I have to go to the studio. I hope you have a wonderful day!

-Riley

Comments

Popular Posts