Color Dare #51

Hi everyone! It's Wednesday and that means there's another great color combination over on the Color Dare Blog!

I like this week's color combo and I have to admit that Garden Green really gets a bum rap. I actually think it's a very nice shade of green that doesn't get much respect!

I made a simple Valentine's Day card with this combo and used the Skipping Stones Design sketch!

I am supposed to get my new Stampin' Up goodies on Friday and I can't wait to play with them!!!

Card Details:
Paper: Kraft, Garden Green, Barely Banana, Razzleberry Lemonade Dp
Stamps: Love You Much, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Melon Mambo Polka Dotted Ribbon, Hemp Twine, Silver Brads ,Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin; Write Markers

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts