Thursday, January 21, 2010

Three Challenge Card!

Hi everyone! I have been playing around with My Digital Studio and I haven't made an actual card for about a week! I was passed due!!!

This is for 3 different challenges:

#1 - Ways to Use It challenge on Splitcoast Stampers to cut out your images.

#2 - Sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers

#3 - ColourQ challenge to use Bravo Burgandy, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, and Melon Mambo.

I broke out my *NEW* stamps from Stampin' Up!. This set is called GOOD NEIGHBORS and you can get it for FREE when you place an order of $50 or more!! I also used the designer paper that you can also get for FREE called WELCOME NEIGHBOR.

I really love how this came out!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!!

*You can purchase all current Stampin' Up products in my online store, but clicking HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Riley wow this is beautiful!!!!! LOVE these colors and the images are wonderful great 3d look! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Riley! This is amazing! I love all the dimension, everything just pops! Totally awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The ribbon and the button along with the fabulous SAB items...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with all the challenges, RIley! Your card is so fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete