Itty Bitty


Hi! It's Sunday evening and DH is deep into football, so I got an opportunity to escape into my stamp room and play in a few challenges!

This is for today's Featured Stamper challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers. It's also for last Wednesday's Color Throwdown and today's sketch on 365 Cards.

I really like how this came! I always have a hard time using the Itty Bitty Buds set. It's one of those that I HAD to have and then I got it and have maybe used it a total of 3-4 times. I was happy that I made a card I thought was worthy with it!

Card Details
Paper: So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry Dp, Tea Party Dp
Stamps: Itty Bitty Buds
Ink: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, So Saffron
Accessories: Playground Button (old olive), Twine Thread, Adhesive Rhinestones, Melon Mambo Polka Dotted Ribbon, Silver Brads, Scallop Edge Punch

Thanks for stopping by!

*You can purchase all current Stampin' Up products in my online store by clicking HERE!

Comments

  1. Drop-dead GORGEOUS!!! Definitely high on my list of faves! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love it--don't have that Tiny Buds set but you inspired me to add it to my wish list--thanks for playing along with the CTD challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GorGuss! I too have a hard time with small stamps.... you sure made them work for you! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout and colors and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this--so pretty! I don't think I ever paid much attention to that set, but it is perfect for these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love everything about it. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! The layout is so pretty and versatile. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. riley, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts