Bella Bleu Vintage

I made this card yesterday.  My mom and I had a little stamp day at her house.  I am soooo in love with this new Sale-a-Bration set, Fresh Vintage.  I decided to pair it with the retired Bella Bleu designer paper and I absolutely love how it turned out!!

This is for yesterday's sketch challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers.  I wasn't sure how I liked it at first, but after my card came together, I really love how it looks.

I didn't use many fancy supplies on this card, but here's my supply list:

Paper: Crumb Cake CS, Not Quite Navy CS, Very Vanilla CS, Bella Bleu DP (retired)
Stamps: Fresh Vintage (available FREE Jan. 23rd when you place a $50 order or more), Best Blossoms (retired)
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8'' Circle Punch, 1 1/4'' Circle Punch

You can purchase Stampin' Up 24/7 in my online store by clicking HERE!

Comments

  1. Beautiful--for some reason I never thought of using other colors than the matching paper but this is wonderful, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts