You Are Loved, Chupa

This week's featured stamper is the one and only, Chupa!  She was a design team member of the Color Dare for quite a while and I just love her style.  She makes the cutest cards!  I love going way back into the featured stampers gallery and picking a card from their earliest creations.  I found this card and picked it for my CASE.

I changed the stamp set to the You Are Loved set in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  (Hurry, this catalog goes away on January 3rd and this set will no longer be available!).  I kept her main color scheme by using Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, and Pretty in Pink.  I even stamped on colored cardstock which I NEVER do!  I like how it turned out, though!  Instead of putting the sentiment on a circle, I used some yummy Rose Red double stitched ribbon and tied a bow.  I kept her basic sketch as I thought it looked awesome!

Thanks for the inspiration, Chupa!

Here is my supplies list:
Paper: Pink Pirouette CS, Rose Red CS, Bella Birds DP (retired)
Stamps: You Are Loved
Ink: Rose Red, Early Espresso
Accessories: Rose Red Double Stitched Ribbon, Small Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

You can purchase Stampin' Up Products 24/7 from my online store by clicking HERE!

Have a great day!
Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts