Noel

Hi!  It's been a while since I've updated.  I have been busy with Christmas festivities and such!  I had a break today and decided I needed to make a few more Christmas cards.  I haven't used this image from the Hostess Set, Warmest of Wishes which is only available in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini!  This mini catalog goes away on January 3rd, so if you want something, please go to my Stampin' Up Website and click ORDER NOW!

This is for two challenges:
Monday's Mojo Monday Sketch
Tuesday's ColourQ Color Combination: Lucky Limeade, Glorious Green (retired), Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake & Whisper White

I have to admit that the Lucky Limeade paired with the Glorious Green really threw me off.  I think I made it work ok, though.  What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, love the tone on tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simply elegant card, Riley! Thanks for playing along with us at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you NAILED this challenge---I just love this! Thanks for playing with us at the CQC!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts