{MDS} Contest


Hello!  I'm back with another scrapbooking page I made with My Digital Studio!  I just couldn't stop at one page today.  This uses the newly released April Showers.  I love the hot air balloons and the fun designer paper included in this kit.

This is for a contest Stampin' Up is running over on the My Digital Studio website.  You can find the challenge here! If you like my creation, don't forget to like it by clicking here!  Thanks in advance!

April Showers Kit
Item #133472
Price $9.95

Download includes:
* 12-piece SVG stamp brush set
* 12 Designer Series Papers
* 17 embellishments 


Features:
* Digital exclusive
* April showers have never looked so good
* Enjoy this kit for photobooks, journals, cards, and more
* Coordinates with the April Shower Wallpaper 


Colors:
Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Going Gray, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Whisper White


 




Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts