My Birthday {MDS2}


For those of you that don't know, I have a baby girl on the way and one of the things I am vowing to do is pick up digital scrapbooking!  My goal is to put together a whole book and have it printed at the end of each year.  I figure this will be a great keepsake for our family, plus I get to use cute Stampin' Up supplies!  Not to mention, digital takes up waaay less work space and doesn't make such a mess!

First of all, if you haven't gotten My Digital Studio 2 yet, you must.  You have several options:


  • My Digital Studio 2 Disc (#130645) or Download (#130644) for $39.95
  • My Digital Studio 2+ which is the full software plus tons of content for $79.95! 
    Disc (#130647) or Download (#130646)
You can order your disc or download in my online store HERE!

For this layout, I used one of the more recent download releases called the Hello There Kit (#133374).  It is only $9.95 and includes a 17-piece stamp set, 13 designer papers, and 26 embellishments.  Where else can you get all that for under 10 bucks?

Have questions about digital scrapbooking or My Digital Studio?  Drop me an email by clicking the Email Riley button on the left hand side of my blog!

Click on Order Now to get the Hello There Kit (#13374)!



Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts