My Digital Studio *NEW LOWER PRICING*

Stampin' Up has just LOWERED the price of the My Digital Studio software!  You can now grab this exciting and easy to use digital scrapbooking, cardmaking, etc software for only $19.95!  You choose either instant download or disc!

What's even better?  You can try My Digital Studio FREE for 30 days!  Check out this brochure to see all the content you can try absolutely FREE by clicking here!

You can't go wrong with this easy to use, versatile software!  The best thing about it to me, is how it coordinates with all your favorite Stampin' Up products including papers, stamps, and accessories!  You can use My Digital Studio to create personalized, professional looking photo books, journals, labels, cards, and party supplies!

You decide how creative you want to be!  Stampin' Up offers a wide variety of content discs and digital downloads for you to choose from.  Use a professionally designed layout, or make your own!  The choice is yours!

Need more convincing?  Check out the video below that illustrates what My Digital Studio can do!



Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts