Cup of Thanks

 This card was made for last Sunday's Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  Naomi has some beautiful inspiration in her gallery and her blog.  Check out her blog here!

I chose this card to use as my inspiration for my card:

I have always LOVED my Like it a Latte stamp set.  It has been retired for quite a while, but Naomi's card inspired me to bust it out of the stamp drawer and use it!  

I kept the basic layout that she used and a similar color scheme.  The designer paper I used is embarrassingly old.  It is from the first year I bought anything and qualified for a Sale-A-Bration bonus.  HAHA!  It is called Delicate Dots and yes, I still have full sheets of the stuff.. ahh!  I also decided to bring out some of my stickles.. remember when it was all the rage?  I remembered while make this card why I don't usually use stickles... TAKES FOREVER TO DRY!!  I'm not a very patient person, so this is a problem for me.

Stamps: Like it a Latte, Bold Blossom (sentiment)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pale Plum
Paper: Whisper White, Pale Plum, Delicate Dots DP
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Pale Plum Taffeta Ribbon, Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities

Comments

Popular Posts