New Home

Here is my other card for last week's Featured Stamper, Naomi!  I pretty much Cased this one exactly.  I changed the designer paper that I used and the sentiment, but other than that... It's a shameless case!  Her card was just so darn adorable!

Here is her's:

 I used the Sunshine and Sprinkles (retired... of course, haha!) designer paper and a piece of Basic Gray designer paper to make my scene.  I also changed up the sentiment and colored my house a little differently.  I believe she used Blendabilities, but I never bought any of those before Stampin' Up discontinued them, so I used my ink pad and blender pens!

Stamps: Holiday Home
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade
Paper: Marina Mist, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper, Neutral Designer Series Pack, Sunshine and Sprinkles DP
Accessories: Blender Pens, Stampin' Dimensionals, Holiday Home Framelits, Sponge Daubers

Comments

Popular Posts