SheetLoad of Cards July Sketch



I made this fun summery card for SheetLoad's July Sketch, you can find it
here!


Enter their contest,here!


The orange is popped on dimensionals, but you can't really tell in the picture!



I put a piece of vellum over the pixie pink panel so it would match the dp a little better.



I found out last week that I was one of the finalists for the reader's choice over on SheetLoad, I will let you know when voting begins so you can go vote for me to be their guest artist for September!



Here are more details on my card:
Paper: Only Orange (SU), Pixie Pink (SU), Summer Sun (SU), Whisper White (SU), DP (Making Memories), Vellum (unknown dp)
Ink: Only Orange
Stamps: Tart & Tangy (SU!)
Accessories: Brads (Making Memories), Ribbon (American Crafts), Rub-On Sentiment (SU!), Scallop Punch (SU!), 1 3/8'' Circle Punch (SU!), 1 1/4'' Circle Punch (Paper Shaper)



TFL!

Comments

  1. Just noticed this card! I love its bright colors and how you overlayed the pink piece with the scalloping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley,
    Love the "window" you made with the scalloped circle!
    Thanks for entering.
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors for a true summery feel! I really like how you used the scallop punch for a window effect -- fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so much fun! What a great summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the colours and what you did with the punched scallop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! I just saw that you won the July sheetload contest and I wanted to say CONGRATS!!! Your card is wonderful and you totally deserve it! TFS and inspiring us alL! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Your card is so adorable! The scallop window is awesome! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! What you do is great... In fact I'm not a scrap-booker, and I didn't even know the category of "stamper" but I love it!
    My crafting is of another kind, but we do have a common point as I'm a teacher here (in France)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts