Vote for Me! (part 2)



SheetLoad has their voting open for the Guest Designer, please go vote for me! It's found in the top left-hand corner of http://sheetload.blogspot.com! I appreciate everyone's votes to get me nominated, now the REAL voting begins!

Here is my card for today's color challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. We were to use Groovy Guava, Barely Banana, and Chocolate Chip! I really love this combination, it looks so yummy!

I have to admit that I spent about 1 hour trying to figure out something to do with this card! I don't know why it took me so long today!

The paper is Basic Grey's Two Scoops line!

Details:

Paper: Groovy Guava (SU), Whisper White (SU), Chocolate Chip (SU), Barely Banana (SU), Two Scoops DP (Basic Grey)

Ink: Groovy Guava & Chocolate Chip (SU)

Stamps: Big Flowers & Birthday Whimsy (SU)

Accessories: Brads (Basic Grey), Ribbons (SU), Cuttlebug (ProvoCraft), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft), Scallop Circle Punch (SU), 1 3/8'' Circle Punch (SU), 1 1/4'' Circle Punch (Paper Shapers)

Have a great one! VOTE FOR ME! HAHA!

Comments

  1. Voted for you and nomiated you for an award...check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted for you.. ohhh and I love your blog.. I feel some casing coming on! lol (Well once I find my mojo again.. sniff,sniff...)

    -Ellie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts