Stamping, Stamping!

Hi everyone! I made this card on Friday, but I didn't have time to post it because my husband and I decided to take a weekend trip to Gatlinburg, TN! We had a great time, but we stayed in the worst hotel ever... NEVER stay at a place called the Grand Prix Motel, it's awful!!!!


We had a great time anyway though!


This card was made for last Friday's limited supplies challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. We were to make a card with a unique fold. I chose to do a gate card, you can find the tutorial here.








I also combined the challenge with the Verve Inspiration challenge found on their forum on Splitcoast, I am so happy they are a member company now!








Here are the basic details:


Paper: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Jersey Shore dp (all SU!)


Stamps: Fluttering By (Verve Visual), Fancy Flexible Phrases (SU!)


Ink: Brilliant Blue & Pumpkin Pie (SU!)


Accessories: Brads (making memories), Striped Pumpkin Pie Ribbon (SU!), Sizzix Circle Die (Sizzix), Scallop Circle Punch (SU!)




Here is the card I made today for the Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoast! The featured stamper was Susiestampalot, here is her gallery.



I decided to CASE this card.



I changed the colors and the layout slightly.




Here are the details:
Paper: Taken w/ Teal, Purely Pomegranant, Whisper White, Old Olive (SU!)
Stamps: Fluttering By (Verve Visual)
Ink: Basic Black & Pumpkin Pie (SU!)
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Double-Stitched Ribbon (SU!), Rhinestone Brads (SU!), Signo White Gel Pen



Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day!!!

Comments

Popular Posts