Sketch & Color Challenge

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great week, it's Wednesday and that means there was a new sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.



I combined it with yesterday's color challenge to use soft sky, very vanilla, and river rock. I added chocolate chip to give the card more dimension and pop!



This card is pretty self explanatory, nothing special here!


Basic Details:
Paper: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Very Vanilla, Afternoon Tea dp (SU!)
Stamps: Live Your Dream (SU!)
Accessories: Small Brads (making memories), Large Brad (American Crafts), Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon (SU!)


Thanks for looking and have a terrific day!



Comments

  1. Riley, your card today is lovely and great job on the sketch. I also peeked a little more at your blog and wanted you to know your work is looking super fantastic. I know I told you this before, but hey...it must be true. Great blog

    Billie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to miss the "Afternoon tea" paper! Very pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts