Hi everyone! Look what I just made! It's a Pop Up Gift Card Holder! And it was super easy!!!
It's a great way to use up some of the old holiday paper because if you're like me... you have A LOT!
Here's what you do:
1. Cut a piece of 12x12 paper to 4x12
2. Score at 4 inches on both ends (you should now have three equal squares on your paper)
3. Fold in the middle square to make a flap on the inside
4. Take your gift card and lay it with the short side on the crease and using a craft knife, cut a slit big enough for the gift card to slide into.
5. Flip your paper over to the back and put adhesive on the edges of the middle panel to hold the pocket together, don't put any adhesive in the middle to prevent the gift card not sliding all the way in.
6. Cut a piece of card stock 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 for the back and adhere.
7. Decorate as desired!
Here is the inside of my card! I left the middle circle empty so that I can sign it when I know who I will be giving it to!