Fall Dreams

live your dream, wt186, sheetload of cards, dancerriley, stamping, stampin up, cards
Hi everyone! Today's challenge on Splitcoast Stampers was to make a card using a quote or poem.
I went straight to my Live Your Dream set, it's one of my favorites!
The sketch is based on the October SheetLoad of Cards issue, you should definately go check it out!
I used my scallop circle punch to make the scallop around the outside of the card... I don't have the scallop border punch yet, but believe me... it's on my list of things to get! I decided I wanted to make a fall card, so I pulled out some scraps of my Fall Flowers DP. I only have a little bit of it left and I'm sad... I really loved this paper! The colors were so great together... but oh well!
Card Details:
Paper: Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Really Rust, Whisper White, Fall Flowers Dp (all SU!)
Stamps: Live Your Dream (SU!)
Ink: Really Rust & Old Olive (SU!)
Accessories: Scallop Circle punch (SU!), 1 3/8'' circle punch (SU!), 1 1/2'' circle punch (Paper Shapers), Kraft Taffeta Ribbon (SU!), Old Olive Marker (SU!)
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
-Riley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts