Monday, January 26, 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes!


Hi everyone! My card today is for a sketch challenge over at 2 Sketches 4 You! It's a new sketch challenge that I just found! I thought their sketch this week was pretty cute!
I need to stock up on birthday cards and I am trying to use up this retired dp, but it's a never ending process!
I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored it with Stampin Up markers & blender pens!
Card Details:
Paper: Cutie Pie dp, Wild Wasbi, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Rose Red, Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes & Fancy Flexible Phrases
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware, SU markers, SU blender pens, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
*All supplies Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted!
Please check out my design team search below! Apply, it will be FUN!!!!

31 comments:

  1. This card definitely has that "happy" feeling! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever receives this card will certainly have a happy Birthday! I love the metal tag holder on the top left and I love the flower slide on the ribbon. But I especially love your cupcakes... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to 2S4Y! Your card is just darling. Thank you for playing:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! So glad you finally found 2S4Y--these ladies rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the cutest ever....what an awesome job...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinkin' CUTE!! :) Love your cupcake design!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable, Riley! Love the colors you used on the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! I love those cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Riley.....I have always loved that set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!
    Love n Hugs
    Bex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh..these are adorable cupcakes too. Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just adorable!!! I love the cupcakes! Cute cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable! Fabulous take on Laura's sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That cupcake stamp is just darling!! Great job with the sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, wonderful card! Great work, elegant and clean style. Love it!

    Hugs from Maria, Norway

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute card Riley - definitely a happy card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet card! I am loving that image :) Welcome to 2S4Y!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is cute, love that cupcake stamp...

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card! Love it :)
    Martha

    ReplyDelete