Hi!

Hi everyone! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend! Mine was pretty good... a little bit busy, but not bad!

My first card today is for yesterday's Featured Stamper challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers!

I CASED this card by jaydekay!

I changed the paper, the image, and the sentiment. I also added some Real Red ribbon!

I think it came out pretty cute!

Card Details:
Paper:
Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Summer Picnic Dp (SU!)
Stamps: Fundamental Phrases (SU!), Fluttering By (Verve Visual)
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black (SU!)
Accessories: Treading Water boarder punch (Fiskers), Flower Die-Cut (SU!), Scallop Circle Punch (SU!), Oval Punch, (SU!), Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon (SU!)

My second card is one I did on Friday for the Limited Supplies challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. I just didn't have time to upload it the other day!

I REALLY love how this came out!!!!

I found some real red dp scraps in my scrap drawer and then I just cut it into squares and this card took form!

The hearts are embossed with black embossing powder and then cut out. They are also mounted on dimensionals!

Card Details:
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red dp
Stamps: Always, Fancy Flexible Phrases
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Black ep, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

*All products Stampin' Up!

I will be back with a new card for today!!!

Comments

  1. I love this card! It's so simple, yet so pretty. Love your blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts