Take Joy in Pacific Point!

splitcoast stampers, stampin up, demonstrator, petals & stems, verve visual Hi everyone! Guess what, I got a day off today!! It's raining/freezing rain. I think it's supposed to get colder as the day goes on, so I'm not taking the chance of opening up the studio today.

Today's color challenge on Splitcoast Stampers was a great one! I really loved it! You were to use Pacific Point, Garden Green, & Baja Breeze. I love the boldness of the Pacific Point!

I found Katharina's sketch on the Daily Dare blog. It was a great sketch this week! I especially loved it because I could use my new circle nestabilities! That's always a plus!!!

I pulled out my Verve Visual Petals & Stems set. I stamped the flowers twice, cut them out, and mounted them on dimensionals. The butterfly is also stamped, cut out and popped on dimensionals. The background paper is by Basic Grey, I believe it's the Sherbert line.

Card Details:
Paper: Pacific Point, Garden Green, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Basic Grey dp

Ink: Garden Green, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Basic Black
Stamps: Petals & Stems (Verve Visual)
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Baja Breeze Ribbon, Pacific Point Ribbon, Dimensionals

*All supplies Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted!

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous creation!! Love that flower!! WOW!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!! I love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your day off. Love this card, super sweet. Thanks for stopping by to visit. In response to your comment, I didn't color the images. they are graphics purchased from PC Crafters, the coloring is all done! hehehehe, gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL card! Love all the white dots :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts