Always in Fall

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday... we are half way through the week and I hope yours is going well!

We have been fighting off some nasty sickness at the studio. I have a lot of kids who have been sick... including several cases of H1N1 which is scary because it spreads so quickly! We are supposed to have a performance on Saturday and as of right now I don't even know if I'm going to have enough well kids to do it... YIKES!

Anyway, today is Wednesday and that means another great color combo over on the Color Dare! This week's colors are: Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Creamy Caramel, and Pumpkin Pie!

It's a great fall color combo!

I paired it with the sketch challenge from Splitcoast Stampers which was a fun one!

I pulled out my ole trusty Always set for this card. I really love this set as it's so versatile! Everything on this card is Stampin' Up except for the adhesive pearls, which I will say again... I wish Stampin' Up would add!

Card Details:
Paper:
Whisper White (#100730), Creamy Caramel (#102514), Pumpkin Pie (#105117), Elegant Eggplant (#105126), Always Artichoke Designer Prints Dp (retired)

Stamps: Always (#113620)

Ink: Always Artichoke (#105219), Pumpkin Pie (#105216), Elegant Eggplant (#105210)

Accessories: More Mustard Brads (#106955), Always Artichoke 1/4'' Grosgrain Ribbon (#109035), 1 1/4'' Circle Punch (#104403), 1 3/8'' Circle Punch (#104401), Scallop Circle Punch (#109043), Swirls Embossing Folder (non-su), Scallop Edge Embossing Folder (non-su), Adhesive Pearls (non-su)

*Remember, all current Stampin' Up products can be bought online in my store!

I hope you have a great day!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Comments

  1. LOVE this card! The colors are yummy! I hope to play along later today!

    p.s. I echo your sentiments on the adhesive pearls!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts