Mercy's Tuesday Sketch!

Hi everyone! I hope you're week is off to a great start... mine's pretty good so far, although I didn't get to stamp yesterday.

I woke up to a great surprise on Sunday morning when I was selected at the FEATURED STAMPER over on Splitcoast Stampers!!! I was absolutely thrilled to be honored. Some of the past Featured Stampers are some of the most talented ladies I have ever met and I am just over whelmed that I was thrown into that group!

Today's card is for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch and for the Color Challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers.

I pulled out my new favorite stamp set, Delightful Decorations which you can find in the Holiday Mini Catalog! I just got the Four the Holidays set too which I also featured on this card.

The brads can be found in the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware set and the Felt Flurries can be found in the Clearance section in my online store!

The Top Note layer is mounted on dimensionals, as are the ornaments! The Top Note layer is also dry embossed with a snowflake embossing folder which is isn't made by Stampin' Up.

Card Details:
Paper:
Very Vanilla (#101650), Always Artichoke (#105119), Baja Breeze (recitred), Figgy Pudding Designer Paper (non-su)

Stamps: Delightful Decorations (#116517), Four the Holidays (#116921)

Ink: Always Artichoke (#105219), Cranberry Crisp (retired)

Accessories: Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware (#111325), Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon (#109071), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Top Note Die (#113463), Ornament Punch (#116794), Silver Elastic Cord (#109866), Snowflake Embossing Folder (non-su), Little Felt Flurries (#113697)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts