Mojo Decorations!

Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't get to make a card yesterday, it was Monday and the first full week of October and I needed to do some stuff for the studio!

I'm trying to get caught up today!

This card is for the Mojo Monday sketch.

I paired my new Delightful Decorations set with the retired Ski Slope paper!

The ornament is stamped, punched out with the new ornament punch and then mounted on dimensionals so it would pop up from the designer paper which is a little busy. I felt like the ornament would get lost in it if it wasn't popped up!

I tied the bow and then used a glue dot to attach it to the ornament.

Card Details:
Paper:
Whisper White (#100730), Chocolate Chip (#102128), Real Red (#102482), Ski Slope Dp (retired)

Stamps: Delightful Decorations (#116517), Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370)

Ink: Chocolate Chip (#100908), Real Red (#103133), Baja Breeze (retired)

Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon (retired), Decorations Punch (#116794), Word Window Punch (#105090), Adhesive Rhinestones (non-su), Circle Nestabilities (non-su), Foam Layering Tape (non-su)

*Remember, all current Stampin' Up products can be bought in my online store!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!

Comments

Popular Posts