Sunday, December 20, 2009

Altered Mini Compsition Book & Matching Pen

I have been working on these cute little composition books all weekend. I am giving them as gifts for my student teachers at the studio.

I found the notebooks at the Dollar Tree 3 for $1! It was a great deal! I covered them with some awesome Stampin' Up designer paper! I also had some RSVP pens in my stash, so I figured I would make those to match!

I pulled out the retired Big Flowers set because it is a solid stamp and can be punched out easily with the 1 3/8'' circle punch and then layered with the scallop circle punch!

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

*You can buy all current Stampin' Up products by clicking here!

1 comment:

  1. Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

    ReplyDelete