Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Color Dare #46!

It's Wednesday, and that means there is a new color challenge over on the Color Dare!

This week's colors are: Taken With Teal, Rich Razzleberry, & Sahara Sand! I added a touch of Soft Suede as well.

I pulled out the great hostesses set from the Holiday Mini Catalog, Patterned Pines!

I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch from yesterday... I always love her great layouts!

I hope you can join us at the Color Dare this week!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

*You can shop for all current Stampin' Up products in my online store by clicking here!

1 comment:

  1. riley...this is cute, cute, cute! love this color combo, and your trees look fabulous!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you did a fantastic job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete