Color Dare #45

Hi everyone! It's Wednesday and that means there's another great color combination over on the Color Dare blog!

You will be seeing a lot of 3-d and altered projects from me in the next month. I am trying to make stuff to give as gifts and if I don't stay on top of it and try to get one project done a day, I will never finish!

I am trying to knock out challenges while making stuff, so that helps make it a little more interesting!

I used the layout from Mercy's Tuesday Sketch from yesterday!

This week's colors for the Color Dare are:




Kraft, Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla

I added some Soft Suede to anchor the colors a little more!

I hope you will join us on the Color Dare this week!!!

Thanks for stopping by and as always you can buy all current Stampin' Up products in my online store by clicking HERE!

Comments

  1. riley...this is so fun! that is one of my all-time fave sets from su! i love how you turned the sketch into a long card, too!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a phenomenal job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts