Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Color Dare #47!

Hi everyone!

It's Wednesday and that means there is a new color challenge posted over on the Color Dare blog!

This week's colors are perfect for any Christmas projects you may be working on! I am trying to get gift baskets together for my teachers and parents who help me out at the studio, but it seems like it's slow going.

This past weekend I judged the Miss Smith Mountain Lake pageant which is a preliminary to Miss Virginia & Miss America. It pretty much took up my ENTIRE weekend. On Sunday I spent the entire day on the couch because I was soooo tired! Needless to say, I didn't get any stamping done over the weekend. Yesterday and Monday were spent trying to get everything together for the last week of class at the studio before Winter Break. I wanted to have all paperwork done before the end of the week so I didn't have to worry about it.

So, it looks like the last part of the week will be filled with getting Christmas gifts together! I just hope that I can get it all finished before our Christmas party on Saturday evening!

Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, Real Red

For this project, I covered a magnetic shopping list that you can get from Michael's for $1! I love altering these and giving them as gifts. This one has a Christmas theme, so I thought this color combination would be great for it!

I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch from yesterday for the layout!

Project Details
Paper:
Whisper White (#100730), Chocolate Chip (#102128), Green Galore (#101768), Rainbow Sherbet Designer Paper (retired), Ski Slop Designer Paper (retired)

Stamps: Season of Joy (#110384)

Ink: Real Red (#103133), Green Galore (#102122)

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Felt Ribbon (retired), Oval Nestabilities (non-su), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)

*You can purchase any current Stampin' Up products in my online store by clicking HERE!

2 comments:

  1. too cute, riley! thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card, Riley:)

    ReplyDelete