Christmas Pizzazz

Good Tuesday morning to you all!  I hope your week is off to a great start!  This card is for today's color challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers and is also for the Papertake Weekly Challenge which happens to be a sketch this week.

I was excited that the color challenge used Pear Pizzazz, it's one of my favorite colors right now!  Just the perfect shade of green in my opinion.  The other colors we had to use were Crumb Cake & Whisper White.  Having a 3 color combination was a  little challenging with this multi-layer sketch, but I think it came out okay!

I pulled out my trusty Dasher stamp along with the Merry Christmas sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The Pear Pizzazz designer paper I used is from the Nursery Nest designer paper pack.  The Crumb Cake designer paper is from the Neutrals Paper Print Pack.  The button brads I used are retired.  Everything else is current though!  The ribbon is Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. A beautiful christmas card. I love the colour scheme
    Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts