Sweet Day

Hello!  I have a second project to share with you today.  This is another card and tag for the gift set I'm making for someone.  Once again, I used my Sweet Treats cricut cartridge to cut out the main image and the tag.  I used a color combination from my Color Coach: Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, & Daffodil Delight.  I think it worked well for this project!

The sketch on the card is for today's Tuesday Morning Sketch.  It was perfect for my image!

The designer paper is retired called Tea Party.  The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up set, Crazy for Cupcakes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Soooo cute!! The paper, colors, embossing... everything is perfect!! Love both!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! Those little ice cream cones look so yummy and your card is so fun. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts