Happy Birthday Cricut

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Mine was great and I'm sad to see it come to an end.  I am in full Christmas mode now, as I have not started on anything that I am making for people... well, until today!  This will be part of an eight card set I am making for someone.  They will all be birthday themed. 

Last Christmas, my dad gave me a Cricut machine.  I really haven't used it as much as I thought I would.  Basically because it kind of overwhelmed me and I wasn't sure how to use it.  So, over my break, I went on YouTube and watched several how-to videos.  This got me inspired!  Woo hoo!  This card and tag uses the Sweet Treats cartridge.  I paired it with all Stampin' Up products and love how it turned out!  I would love to see Stampin' Up come out with a line of cartridges for the Cricut... not sure if they ever will, but it's a wish!

I used the ever so handy Teeny Tiny Wishes set for my sentiment.  The designer paper is some retired hostess paper in Pretty in Pink.  The ribbon is retired wide grosgrain ribbon in Certainly Celery.  I used the linen thread to tie my sentiment on. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts