Clean & Simple Christmas Cheer

Hello!  I have been under the weather for the past few days and finally broke down and went to the doctor today.  Turns out I have a bacterial sinus infection on top of a virus... no wonder I feel bad!  Anyway, I have been in bed most of the day, but had to get up for a while and I made this card.

This is for today's Clean & Simple challenge on Splitcoast Stampers to make a winter or Christmas card.  This is also for Friday's Clean&Simple Fall-to-Sketch.  I always enjoy their simple designs. I did tweak the sketch just a little because my sentiment panel was going to cover up too much of my image, so I just put it below, hope that is okay!  I also added ribbon because, well, I love ribbon!  :)

I once again used my new Polar Party set for this card.  It's such a fun set!  I watercolored the trees with Stampin' Write Markers & an Aqua Painter. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great one!

Comments

  1. Totally adorable card :) Love the ribbon!

    Sinus infections are nasty! Hope you start feeling better soon once the meds kick in. Make sure you use a saline nasal spray once the meds are done to keep it at bay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts