Be Jolly

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a great weekend!  I got some stamping time in this afternoon.  I decided to catch up on the Sketch Challenge from Wednesday over on Splitcoast Stampers.  It was the perfect opportunity to pull out this new stamp set I got!  It's called Be Jolly and I'm super excited to make more cards with it.

I know it's only August, but it's just fun to do Christmas cards and I know that it's never too early to start getting them done because it will be time to send them before we know it!  I feel like I spend so much time leading up to the month of December and then BAM it's over!  It is crazy.

I stamped the Santa image on watercolor paper with Jet Black Stazon ink and then used my watercolor pencils and blender pens to color him.  I cut him out free-hand and then popped him up on dimensionals.  Other than that, everything else is pretty simple.

Supplies Used:

Paper: Basic White, Pear Pizazz, Watercolor Paper, Heartwarming Hugs Dp

Stamps: Be Jolly

Ink: Jet Black Stazon & Real Red

Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Real Red Sheer Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Cirlce and Scallop Circle Nestabilities
 

Comments

Popular Posts