Citrus Birthday


 Hi everyone!  I hope you've had a great weekend!  Mine has been pretty good.  Yesterday I spent all day cleaning, but honestly, I was happy to get my house back into some sort of order.  I even cleaned my office, which I'm going to be honest... not sure when the last time I cleaned was.  YIKES!  This morning I went and pulled weeds out of the front yard and did some laundry.  I think my chores for the weekend are pretty much done except for cooking for the week which I'll get started here in a little bit.

I immediately thought of an old stamp set I still have called Tart & Tangy.  It's from Stampin' Up, but YEARS ago.  I've held onto it because I love the cute fruit shapes that are in the set.  So, that was one piece of inspiration.  The other was the color scheme.  It made me think of some new Designer Paper that I got called Pattern Party.  Ok, maybe it's been out for a while, but I just got back into stamping and am trying to get caught up on all the new goodies.

The second challenge is for today's Featured Stamper.  I chose this card to CASe:

I changed almost everything except I kept the layout and the outline of black.

I'm really pleased out this card turned out!

Supplies Used:

Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Pattern Party Dp

Ink: Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Memento Tuxedo Black

Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Bring on the Cake

Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon, Seasonal Label Dies


Comments

Popular Posts