Hello There


 Happy Sunday!  I've been busy all week getting the studio ready to reopen tomorrow.  Luckily, I got it all done before today, so I have been cleaning, doing, laundry, and all that good stuff here at home.  I did take a break to make this card!  Actually, I was getting ready to go to the grocery store, but my husband had to replace my car battery, so I made this while I waited on him to do that.

I chose this card to CASe!  I thought it had a cute layout, so I kept that mainly the same.  I changed the stamp set, paper, and I didn't tag the bottom of my paper strips.  I really love how my card came out!  This Sweet Strawberry set is super fun!  

I guess the fun is over and I should go to the grocery store now.  It's back to the grind with the studio opening back up full-time and Sassy Pants goes back to school on Thursday.  I need to try to also cook at least 2 meals today to get a head start on meals for the week!  I hope everyone has a great Sunday!


Comments

Popular Posts