Christmas in August!

christmas, dasher, stampin' up, demonstrator, riley, dancerriley Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend!

Today's challenge over at Our Creative Corner is to make a Christmas card! My philosophy is you can never start too early on those Christmas cards! I will crank some out during the summer and I'm STILL rushed when it comes to mailing them out to everyone!

I just purchased this great stamp from Stampin' Up called Dasher (#116816). It's located in the very back of the Stampin' Up 2010 Idea Book & Catalog, page 208 to be exact! The best part is this wonderful stamp is only $8.95! So, if you are looking for a great holiday stamp and aren't sure you want to spend the money on a full set, I highly recommend this one! It's soooo versatile!

My mom got the Christmas Scrappin' kit from last year and had some left over paper, so I thought I would pull it out and use it for this card. I really like this paper and wish you could still buy it! Oh well, there are some great new holiday papers out right now, I just haven't bought them yet! I keep telling myself that I need to use what I have first... haha!

I also used some of the now-retired snow flurries to jazz up my card! I bought these last year and didn't use as many as I thought I would!

The ribbon is the new, very cute 3/4'' Real Red Polka Dotted Ribbon (#115608)! It's just the right size for this card!

Card Details:
Paper: Certainly Celery (#105125), Real Red (#102482), Whisper White (#100730), Christmas Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired)
Stamps: Dasher (#116816)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (#100908), Old Olive for sponging around image (#102277)
Accessories: 3/4'' Real Red Grosgrain Polka Dotted Ribbon (#115608), Felt Flurries (retired), Adhesive Rhinestone (non-su), Sponge Daubers (#102892)

Thanks for stopping by!

*Remember you can buy any of the Stampin' Up products featured on my page online 24/7 at my online store!

Comments

  1. Riley, this is a stunning Christmas card!!! I just ordered that reindeer, so I really appreciate your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saved this card to my favs I believe when I saw it at Split coast and I LOVED it. I have never made my own Christmas cards but really want to this year and would love to make a few of these for family members. This card is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Could you possibly email me at soutofline3@yahoo.com and tell me where you got your rhinestones in the sntlers? Thanks for the inspiration to make my own cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty. I love the colors and the patterned paper you chose is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The rhinestones look amazing throughout the antlers! What a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts