Personal Color Challenge & a Sketch!

Hi everyone! Today's challenge is one that I made up for myself.... haha! I went to the Scraptitude Color Website and hit the "surprise me" button and decided whatever came up, I was going to do!



It gave me:

Kiwi Kiss

Soft Sky

Really Rust

Chocolate Chip

Certainly Celery



I didn't manage to get the Certainly Celery on here... oh well!!



This is also for today's Stamps & Smiles sketch!



The sketch had such a large panel, that I knew I had to break out my Bella Blossoms set. I can't believe Stampin' Up didn't give this set much of a chance to succeed. It was in the Fall/Winter 2008 catalog, then it went on the Dormant list for the spring... then it was retired. I think it's a great set, too bad they didn't keep it longer!



There's nothing extravagant about this card. I did stamp the main image 3 times. Then I cut out and layered it. This is how I achieved the various colors. The very top layer is mounted with dimensionals!



Card Details:

Paper: Soft Sky (retired), Chocolate Chip (#102128), Really Rust (#100661), Whisper White (#100730), Bella Rose Designer Paper (retired)



Stamps: Bella Blossoms (retired)



Ink: Soft Sky (retired), Kiwi Kiss (retired), Chocolate Chip (#100908), Really Rust (#172549)



Accessories: Silver Brads (#104336), Dimensionals (#104430)



*Remember all Stampin' Up supplies can be purchased in my online store!



I hope you have a wonderful day!! Thanks for stopping by!!!





Comments

  1. Just a beautiful card!!!! Thanks for playing a long with us at Stamps and Smiles!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Riley :) Your card is beautiful!! After seeing your card, I will be ordering it!

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous flower, love the proportion of colors you used!

    Thanks for playing with us at Stamps and Smiles! Remember that this week's sketch is up!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts