Dasher Christmas!

I can't tell you how much I love this new Dasher stamp from Stampin' Up! It's one of their singles found at the very back of the catalog, page 208 to be exact and is only $8.95!

I paired it with Cute & Curly which is recently retired.

The designer paper is some old Christmas paper offered by Stampin' Up about 3 years ago... I still have tons of it too... ahh!!! I don't know why I bought so much of it. HAHA!

Card Details:
Paper: Very Vanilla (#101650), Bravo Burgandy (105123), Old Christmas dp (retired)

Stamps: Dasher (#116816), Cute & Curly (retired)

Ink: Old Olive (#102277), Bravo Burgandy (#105214)

Accessories: Curly Label Punch (#112208), Small Oval Punch (#107304), Adhesive Rhinestones (non-su), Satin Ribbon (non-su)

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. ok, riley...how did you knkow that i was debating whether or not to get this stamp? LOL! this is gorgeous! now i have to have it!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch again this week...i always love seeing what you create! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Riley. I love it. The image is darling and I love all the rhinestones and the bow. Thanks for playing along with us on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Riley! This is so pretty! I didn't even notice that stamp in the back of the catalog...Thanks!!! Love your card..you're always awesome, Girl! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts