For All You Do... In Spring!

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great day! I wasn't planning on stamping today, but my plans of holding some solo/duo rehearsals at the studio were messed up do to the flare up of tendonitis in my left foot... ugggh! I figured I should rest it now while I still can, before we start back in full force with our fall dance classes!

I made this card for today's My Favorite Things sketch challenge and for yesterday's Color Throwdown challenge.

The colors we were supposed to use were:
Certainly Celery
Bashful Blue
Positively Pink

Positively Pink was retired some time ago, but it's almost the exact same as Regal Rose, so I used Regal Rose!

I really like this sketch... it was different and made a very eye catching card, in my opinion anyway!

I used the new For All You Do stamp set... It's one of my new favorites! You should go browse through the gallery over on Splitcoast Stampers and check out what some people have done with this set... there are some very very beautiful cards on there!

Everything on this card is from Stampin' Up! The pearls are part of the Pretties Kit and I will once again mention that I wish you could order just the pearls from Stampin' Up... although the whole kit is great... I just know I will run out of pearls before anything else in it... that's the only problem!

Card Details:
Paper: Whisper White (#100730), Chocolate Chip (#102128), Always Designer Paper (retired), Summer Picnic Designer Paper (retired)

Stamps: For All You Do (#115360)

Ink: Chocolate Chip (#100908), Bashful Blue (#105109), Regal Rose (#105211), Certainly Celery (#105217

Accessories: Pretties Kit (#109114), Silver Brads (#104336), Certainly Celery 5/8'' Grosgrain Ribbon (#109050), 1 3/8'' Circle Punch (#104401), Scallop Circle Punch (#109043), Scallop Edge Punch (#112091), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)

Thanks for stopping by and remember, all Stampin' Up products can be purchase through my online store!

Comments

  1. WOW!! Riley this is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it, LOVE it!!! This is beautiful, Riley! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - thanks so much for joining us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! What a great way to use these images and colors!!! TFP!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts