Yeah.. I'm on a roll!

Yeah... it just happens to be VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) over on Splitcoast Stampers this weekend and I have time to stamp!! YES!!

This is for the Martini challenge.... Denise gave us several "receipes" to choose from and we had to make a card following the receipe.

I chose the Key Lime Pie Martini.... we were to use the colors Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White, and Green Galore. We were supposed to also use die cuts and/or punches and garnish with staples, safety pins, or paper clips.

I had a mishap with the staples and had to cover it with a bow... haha! I hope the challenge police won't call me out on it!

I haven't inked up Season of Friendship in a while and thought this would be a great time to do so!

The sketch is from Unscripted Sketches... perfect for this large image!

Card Details:
Paper: Close to Cocoa (#101341), Creamy Caramel (#102514), Green Galore (#101768), Whisper White (#100730)
Stamps: Season of Friendship (#111776)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (#103139), Green Galore (#102122)
Accessories: Staples (just some from my office.. .haha), Heart to Heart Punch (#113694), Chocolate Ribbon (retired SU)

*All Stampin' Up supplies can be bought in my online store, 24/7!

Comments

  1. This is a beautiful card Riley. I'm so glad you joined us for this weeks sketch challenge at Unscripted. Fantastic take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright cheerful colours! Perfect pick-me-upper for a cloudy, humid day here. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that tree! And the colors you used...so perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is outstanding, i love the vibrant green and the tree image, BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Riley. Love that tree stamp and the bow in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful cards...
    Thanks for sharing...
    ___________________
    Melvin
    Naton wide cash is easy and fast

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tree! beautiful card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts