Bag Box with Mini Notecards

Happy Halloween! As usual, I am spending my Halloween stamping CHRISTMAS gifts! It's kind of a tradition... I listen to Christmas music on Halloween... haha!

Anyway, this is a mini bag box and notecards that I made using tons of retired paper! I have a lot of the retired cardstock and of course, designer paper... so I thought this was a good way to use it up!

I followed the directions from the Stamping Pro website. Here is a direct link to the PDF for this project. She has a lot of good stuff on there, so make sure you check it out!

I pulled out some ANCIENT designer paper called Pool Party for this bag. It uses the retired colors Brocade Blue & Sage Shadow and the current color, Garden Green. I think this makes a pretty color combination. I had just enough Sage Shadow ribbon left for my cards, but I didn't have enough for the bag, so I used the Whisper White Organza ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. These are darling, Riley. Love that you listen to Christmas music on Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts