I made this card for the Featured Stamper challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers. This week's featured stamper is Lynette and I CASed this card. I changed the image, colors (slightly), and embellishments. I also altered the layout.
I really love how this came out! I used the new colors Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Delight. I love them together!
Here are the supplies used on my card:
- Flower Fancy Stamp Set (#111578)
- Cute & Curly Stamp Set (retired)
- Whisper White Cardstock (#100730)
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock (#119683)
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock (#119795)
- Watercolor Paper (#105019)
- Pear Pizzazz 1/2'' stitched poly ribbon (#119265)
- Basic Rhinestones (#119246)
- Stazon Jet Black Ink Pad (#101406)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
- Scallop Edge Border Punch (#119882)
- Curly Label Extra-Large Punch (#119851)
- Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die (#118138)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!