Color Dare & Sketch

So, it's been TOO long since I've gotten the chance to stamp, but I have been a little under the weather and then I've just been plain busy! I finally got a chance to make a card this morning, WOO HOO!

I made this card for this week's Color Dare challenge to use Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, & Early Espresso. I think this is the first time I've used the new color, Marina Mist. It's a lovely shade of blue and I know I will be using it more!

This is also for this week's sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.

I don't have any current designer paper that has Wild Wasabi in it, so I had to dig through my stash and I found this scrap from the retired Afternoon Tea designer paper. It was always one of my favorites and I'm sad to say that I have very little of it left!

I used the new hostess set, Because I Care (#120118) on this card. You can earn this set for FREE by placing an order of $150 or more in my online Stampin' Up Store!

Card Details:
Paper: Very Vanilla (#101650), Early Espresso (#119686), Marina Mist (#119682), Watercolor Paper (#105019), Afternoon Tea Dp (retired)

Ink: Stazon Jet Black (#101406)

Stamps: Because I Care (#120118, only available with purchase of $150 or more)

Accessories: Basic Rhinestones (#119246), Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker (#100080), Bashful Blue Stampin' Write Marker (#105111), Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker (#100071), Early Espresso 3/8'' Taffeta Ribbon (#119964)

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous use of the colours, Riley! Hope you get to 100% soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Riley. Love this big flower. I hope your feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Love those colors and just everything. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the colors, Riley! I love the hint of espresso mat on all the panels--pulls it all together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous! Great colouring. Love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts