The sketch is Mercy's Tuesday Sketch which works perfectly for my image!
I used the stroller image from the Fun & Fast Notes set! Unlike yesterday, all of my supplies on my card are CURRENT and available for purchase from Stampin' Up!
I used my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig to get the strollers lined up on my cardstock. If you don't have one, you should totally invest in one because it makes lining up images sooo much easier!
Ok, here are my details with product numbers!
- Fun & Fast Notes Stamp Set (#113500)
- Crumb Cake Cardstock (#120953)
- Blushing Bride Cardstock (#119796)
- Baja Breeze Cardstock (#111352)
- Watercolor Paper (#105019)
- Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Maker (#119801, set)
- Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Marker (#120965)
- Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker (#100071)
- Elegant Soiree Designer Paper (#117163)
- Designer Series Paper Pack - In Color - Blushing Bride (#121028, hostess)
- Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack - Neutrals - Crumb Cake (#117157)
- Basic Pearls (#119247)
- 5/8'' Satin Ribbon in Chocolate Chip (retired, Early Espresso closest match #119753)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (#101049)
Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!