Anyway... this is for three challenges:
1) Color Dare to use Peach Parfait, Rich Razzleberry, & Sahara Sand
2) Sketch Challenge from Splitcoast Stampers
3) Pals Paper Arts Challenge to use BLING!
These colors led me to make a fall card which then led to one of my all time favorite sets, Season of Friendship. It's such a versatile set and makes a great fall card!
Using bling was not a problem for me as I seem to use it all the time! HAHA!
Here are all of the ingredients and item numbers to order if you want to make this card too! You an order all supplies in my Stampin' Up online store!
- Season of Friendship Stamp Set (#111776)
- Designer Series Paper Pack - In Color - Hostess (#121028)
- Sahara Sand Cardstock (#121043)
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock (#115316)
- Whisper White Cardstock (#100730)
- Early Espresso Ink (#119670)
- Peach Parfait Ink (#119783)
- Rich Razzleberry Ink (#115658)
- Rich Razzleberry Polka Dotted Ribbon (retired)
- Basic Rhinestones(#119246)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!