Happy Birthday CASe

I'm a week behind, but here is my card for LAST week's Featured Stamper on Splitcoast Stampers, dahlia19.  She has a BEAUTIFUL gallery full of amazing Stampin' Up cards, which I found refreshing because it seems like a lot of the Stampin' Up gals have moved to other forums.  I'm excited there are still a few around to post beautiful cards and projects.  

My mom is awesome and let me borrow this set from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog, Big Day and the paper called Best Year Ever.  I CASED this card from Dahlia:

I kept a similar color theme and kept the same sketch, but I changed pretty much everything else.  I am really proud of how it turned out!

My image is stamped with Stazon Jet Black ink and then I used my Stampin' Write Markers and my Blender Pens to give a watercolor feel.  I really love how it came out!

Supplies Used:
Coastal Cabana Cardstock, Calypso Coral Cardstock, Circles Embossing Folder (non-su), Linen Thread, Best Year Ever DP, Big Day Stamp Set, Stampin' Write Markers, Blender Pens


Comments

Popular Posts